Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Easter

Since I have so much extra time on my hands, I have decided to start posting blogs to keep everyone up to date on mine and Kerry's crazy wonderful life.

We are slowly adjusting to life in South Dakota. It is definitely different than anywhere I have lived before. It goes from 70 degree weather (beautiful) to 30 degree snowing weather (ugh). After living in busy Memphis for a year and a half, I feel like there is nothing to do here and no where good to shop. I am slowly meeting new people here; only met three ladies here though :(

We hosted Easter dinner Sunday for some of Kerry's friends. We had a good time and had lots of food. It was nice to meet new people and have a good time. Irie, of course, had a good time sniffing and licking as much as possible :)

Here are some pictures of our meal. I cooked ham, broccoli casserole, green beans, mashed potatoes, and steamed celery and carrots. Megan brought some yummy baked macaroni and cornbread. Take note of the huge pile of ham- Kerry was afraid we would run out!!




Irie was enjoying playing with Manabat!

1 comment:

  1. Hey I am a Air Force wife to and wanted to follow your blog. The food looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete