Sunday, May 16, 2010

Getting To Know You

Click Here to Join in.

The questions..

1. The most expensive thing hanging in my closet is.....?

LoL. I'm blushing.
 My junior prom dress.

2. Have you ever played a team sport?

In elementary school, I played softball.

3. If you were a bug, what kind would you be?

I would be a butterfly.
Everything else is kind of gross.

4. Where on your body is the worst place to get sunburned? (thanks Ian)

My nose gets crazy sunburned.
It doesn't matter how much sunscreen I put on my face.
5. Are you happy?

I guess you could say that I am a pretty happy person.

6. People are always abbreviating..are there any abbreviations that make your skin crawl when people use them?
I really can't stand "FML"
Seriously, I didn't know what it meant for a long time,
but is anything really that bad?

7. Do you love where you live..or could you live anywhere?

The only good thing about where I live is that I am living with Mr. and my dog.
LoL, the girls I've met here are cool.
I would much rather be living down South again.

8. What, if any, extreme measures do you go to to keep yourself from overeating when you're full?
I cook meat loaf :)

Kassi

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Nice to meet you :) I just stumbled across your blog from Getting to Know You Sunday and noticed you live in South Dakota! I am guessing you are stationed at Ellsworth? I am a South Dakota girl, born and raised! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from Mannland 5- I chose a ladybug or a butterfly. I agree everything else is gross!

    ReplyDelete