Thursday, May 06, 2010

Lucky, Loved, and Sick

This morning was not my morning. Mr. had to wake up earlier for a physical and I did not like his alarm clock this morning. When I woke up, I felt like I had been ran over by a train; so I rolled over and put a pillow over my head until Mr. was gone. Eventually I pulled myself out of bed and my nose felt really weird, so I went to the bathroom... BLECK! My face was crazy swollen and the right side was a lot worse than my left. I looked like a monster! So I wiped my nose... and blood! This was definitely not my morning.

I got Mr. to come home straight from his appointment. Now we had to call and get my first taste of military health care. By the way, I hate going to the doctor and if I hadn't been worried about my vision, I would have put up looking like Quasimodo for a while just to stay away from a doctor.

We called at 1200 for an appointment. After explaining what was going on, they told me to be there at 1300. Mr. wanted to make sure we got there earlier, so we got there at 1230 :) You gotta love him, he used to be late for everything, between me and the Air Force, we broke that. They called me back at 1300, I saw the doctor and had my prescription filled, and we were out of there by 1340! I have to admit I was very impressed by my first experience.

I love how Mr. babies me when I am sick! Now to rest and feel better.

1 comment:

  1. Oh poor baby! I hope you start to feel better soon. Happy MSA Day!!

    ♥ Mrs. S.

    ReplyDelete